3 Peaks Challenge:
Climb the highest peaks across Britain in one weekend to raise awareness and much needed funds for SERVE’s development projects.
– Ben Nevis, Scotland (4,409 ft)
– Scafell Pike, England (3,209 ft)
– Snowdon, Wales (3,560 ft)
Unfortunately this event is postponed until 2017
- Ben Nevis, Scotland (4,409 ft)
- Scafell Pike, England (3,209 ft)
- Snowdon, Wales (3,560 ft)
- £120 per person (€160 Euro)
- The fundraising target is £650 (€850 Euro) per person.
Your registration fee includes:
- 3 nights B&B
- Glen Nevis Hostel, Fort William
- YHA, Keswick
- Totters hostel, Caernarfon
- Bus Transport for the 4 days
- Packed lunch and snacks each day
- First Aid on site at each mountai
- Experienced support team on hand all weekend
- Fundraising support
- SERVE t-shirt
- SERVE 3 peaks challenge pack – everything you need to know to get you peak-ready
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What’s it all about? The 3 peaks challenge is a great way to spend a fun weekend outdoors with your friends or colleagues while raising much needed funds for a worthy cause.
- Can anyone participate? All participants must be aged 18 years and over. All participants must be in good health and have a reasonable fitness level.
- What do I need to bring?
• Heavy fleece/wind stopper
• Hat and gloves
• Waterproof jacket
• Waterproof trousers
• Platypus/water bottle (3L)
• Spare dry base layers
• Walking trousers
• Walking boots
• Sunglasses/sun protection
• Day sack (20/30L)
• Waterproof bag cover
• Energy bars/snacks
• Casual wear for evening
• Wash kit & trek towel
Unfortunately this event is postponed until 2017.
Thursday 19th May
Meet SERVE at Glasgow International airport.
Travel to Glen Nevis Hostel, Fort William. Approx. driving time: 2 hours 30mins
Day 1: Itinerary
Early Breakfast then a short walk and begin to climb Ben Nevis
Afternoon – Drive to YHA, Keswick when all climbers have returned.
Approx. Driving Time: 4hours 30mins
Day 2: Itinerary
- Drive to Seathwaite
- Begin to climb Scafell Pike
- Afternoon – Drive to Totters hostel Caernarfon once all climbers have returned
- Approx. driving time: 3 hours 45mins
Day 3: Itinerary
- Drive to Royal Victoria Hotel, Llanberis
- Climb Snowdon
- Afternoon – Drive to London Heathrow once all climbers have returned,
- Approx. driving time: 4 hours 30mins
This event is aimed at people of moderate fitness level. Prior hill walking or hiking experience is not essential. Some training will need to be undertaken in preparation for the event.
Your SERVE fundraising team is here to help you reach your target by providing support and advice. This will include online fundraising tools, sponsor cards, t-shirts and other resources.
For more information:
Complete the contact form below or
phone (ROI) +353(0)21 4358800 (Ext 204)