Conquer the highest peak in each province in one weekend to raise awareness and much needed funds for SERVE’s development projects.
Conquer the highest peaks across the four provinces of Ireland;
- Carrauntoohil, Co. Kerry (1,038m)
- Mweelrea, Co. Mayo (814m)
- Slieve Donard, Co. Down (925m)
- Lugnaquilla, Co. Wicklow (850m)
Team Cost: €450 / £350 = (€90 /£70 per person)
The fundraising target is €2500 (£2000) per team (Teams of 5).
Your registration fee includes:
- 3 nights B&B
- An Oige Youth Hostel Killarney
- Delphi Mountain Resort, Mayo
- Glen Malure Hostel
- Refreshments provided each day
- First Aid on site at each mountain
- Fundraising support
- Fairtrade SERVE t-shirt
- SERVE 4 peaks challenge pack – everything you need to know to get you peak-ready.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What’s it all about? The 4 peaks challenge is a great way to spend a fun weekend outdoors with your friends or colleagues while raising much needed funds for a worthy cause.
- Can anyone participate? All participants must be aged 18 years and over. All participants must be in good health and have a reasonable fitness level.
- What do I need to bring?
• Heavy fleece/wind stopper
• Hat and gloves
• Waterproof jacket
• Waterproof trousers
• Platypus/water bottle (3L)
• Spare dry base layers
• Walking trousers
• Walking boots
• Sunglasses/sun protection
• Day sack (20/30L)
• Waterproof bag cover
• Energy bars/snacks
• Casual wear for evening
• Wash kit & trek towel
Your SERVE fundraising team is here to help you reach your target by providing support and advice. This will include online fundraising tools, sponsor cards, t-shirts and other resources.
For more information contact Said Buhlen:
Phone +353 089 234 1192