Conquer the highest peak in each province in one weekend to raise awareness and much needed funds for SERVE’s development projects.
We will be opening our 4Peaks Challenge 2020 registration very soon! Please email your interest to firstname.lastname@example.org and keep checking our website and social media for updates.
Conquer the highest peaks across the four provinces of Ireland;
- Carrauntoohil, Co. Kerry (1,038m)
- Mweelrea, Co. Mayo (814m)
- Slieve Donard, Co. Down (925m)
- Lugnaquilla, Co. Wicklow (850m)
26th – 29th June 2020
Team Cost: €750 / £650 = (€150 /£130 per person)
The fundraising target is €2500 (£2000) per team (Teams of 5).
Your registration fee includes:
- 3 nights B&B
- 1st night: An Oige Youth Hostel, Killarney, Co. Kerry
- 2nd night: Delphi Mountain Resort, Co. Mayo
- 3rd night: B&B (tbc) in Newcastle, Co. Down
- Qualified and highly experienced mountain guides for each mountain
- Refreshments and hot beverages before/after each climb
- A celebratory party after the last climb in the Glenmalure Lodge, Co. Wicklow
- Fundraising support
- A fairtrade SERVE t-shirt and a SERVE stainless steel resuable water bottle
- SERVE 4 peaks challenge pack – everything you need to know to get you 4peaks-ready!
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What’s it all about? The 4 peaks challenge is a great way to spend a fun weekend outdoors with your friends or colleagues while raising much needed funds for a worthy cause.
- Can anyone participate? All participants must be aged 18 years and over. All participants must be in good health and have a reasonable fitness level.
- What do I need to bring?
• Heavy fleece/wind stopper
• Hat and gloves
• Waterproof jacket
• Waterproof trousers
• Platypus/water bottle (3L)
• Spare dry base layers
• Walking trousers
• Walking boots
• Sunglasses/sun protection
• Day sack (20/30L)
• Waterproof bag cover
• Energy bars/snacks
• Casual wear for evening
• Wash kit & trek towel
Your SERVE fundraising team is here to help you reach your target by providing support and advice. This will include online fundraising tools, sponsor cards, t-shirts and other resources.
For more information contact Fiachra Brennan: