Are you interested in Development issues?
Do you care about what is going on around you?
If you have time to give and want to make a difference, why not be part of the SERVE family and join one of our Solidarity groups around the country. These groups meet on a monthly basis and help drive the SERVE mission.
Solidarity Groups are involved in:
- Helping promote SERVE’s mission
- Organising and supporting fundraising efforts
- Raising awareness as part of SERVE’s advocacy team
- Promoting SERVE’s volunteer programme
- Supporting Flip-Flop Friday
The groups will be comprised of friends of SERVE, past volunteers and new members.
Solidarity Groups are now up and running and meeting on a monthly basis in Belfast, Cork, Limerick and Galway.
If this is something for which you feel you have the time and energy, contact us for more details: