What is it?
Ireland’s Original and most popular Fun and Obstacle Mud Run Challenge! A 5.5km run through the muck, navigating 50 obstacles on your way.
For more information on the event visit http://runamuckchallenge.ie/
Where and When?
Address: Coolcarrigan Estate, Naas, Co.Kildare, W91 H9X6. For location details and directions please visit http://runamuckchallenge.ie/location/
Date: 7th March 2020
Time: Meeting time 10.15am
Runners must be in good health and have a reasonable fitness level. Prior running experience is not essential. Training will need to be undertaken in preparation for the event.
You must be at least 18 years of age to participate in this event.
€40 / £35 Registration
€100 / £90 minimum fundraising target
Your registration fee includes:
- Fairtrade SERVE t-shirt and reusable SERVE stainless steel water bottle
- Certificate of completion
- Fundraising support from the SERVE team
- Also included (by Runamuck)- Chip timing- Runamuck buff
– Post race power hose wash-down
– Light post race refreshments
– Car parking facilities
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What’s it all about? The Run-A-Muck Challenge is a great way to spend a fun day outdoors with your friends or colleagues while raising much needed funds for a worthy cause.
- Can anyone participate? All participants must be aged 18 years and over. All participants must be in good health and have a reasonable fitness level.
- What do I need to bring?
- Old sports clothes
- Running shoes
- A clean change of warm clothes
- An old towel, wet wipes/ babywipes and a container of water to clean off thoroughly before you get into your car
Your SERVE fundraising team is here to help you reach your target by providing support and advice. This will include online fundraising tools, sponsor cards, t-shirts and other resources.
For more information contact Fiachra Brennan: