- Development Education Grant: €500
- Profile Raising Grant: €750
- Fundraising Grant: €1,000
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to request an application form.
The deadline for submission of the project application forms is Friday 26th May 2017
- Who can apply?
The fund is open to all individuals who have participated in a SERVE project overseas – including school immersion project
- What age do I have to be to apply?
All applicants must be over 18 years of age.
- When is the closing date? The deadline for submission of the project application forms is Friday 26th May 2017. The projects must be completed by Friday 29th September 2017 and a final report submitted by Friday 27th October 2017.
- When will I hear if my proposal has been successful?
Winners will be notified by post, on or before Friday 9th June 2017.
- Is there anybody in SERVE who can help me with my application?
To maintain fairness within the application process, SERVE cannot assist individuals in completing their applications. However, if you are unsure of the suitability of your project idea fitting under one of the funding headings please feel free to contact email@example.com for verification.
- Is there anybody who can help me implement my project?
We encourage you to utilise your own resources in the planning and implementation of your project. However, if you require additional support, the SERVE staff are there to offer guidance and advice.
- Can we apply as a group?
We encourage groups to apply, but will require one member of the group to act as a point of contact for SERVE and to take overall responsibility for the project.