SERVE is committed to responding to the challenges of vulnerability and low levels of livelihood security in targeted communities alongside our partners in Africa, Asia and South America. SERVE works to improve the lives of poor children, young people and adult women and men.
Our work focuses on the issues of:
- Orphaned and Vulnerable Children (OVC)
- HIV and AIDS care and prevention
- Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET)
SERVE strives to add value to the work of our international partners through integrating:
- Volunteer placements
- Capacity building support
- Youth Leadership Training
- Funding support
- Development education
SERVE is a development and volunteering organisation committed to tackling poverty in the majority world. We strive to do this by working in solidarity, service and partnership with marginalised and oppressed communities, empowering them to tackle the root causes of poverty and injustice.
- Did you know that if you spend over €60 on SERVE Solidarity Gifts, you will be entered into a draw to win a one nig… https://t.co/YYiMEDg016