Register now to take part in the SERVE Run-A-Muck and SERVE Four Peaks Challenge and be a SERVE Superhero!
Coolcarrigan Estate, Naas, Co.Kildare, W91 H9X6.
Conquer the highest peaks across the four provinces of Ireland;
- Carrauntoohil, Co. Kerry (1,038m)
- Mweelrea, Co. Mayo (814m)
- Slieve Donard, Co. Down (925m)
- Lugnaquilla, Co. Wicklow (850m)
Individual Cost: €120 / £110
The individual fundraising target to participate in the SERVE Superhero Challenge is €600 / £540
Your registration fee includes:
– Fairtrade SERVE t-shirt, certificate of completion, fairtrade SERVE flip flop pin. Fundraising support.
Also included (by Runamuck)
– Chip timing.
– Runamuck buff.
– Post race power hose wash-down.
– Light post race refreshments.
– Car parking facilities.
- 3 nights B&B
- An Oige Youth Hostel Killarney
- Delphi Mountain Resort, Mayo
- Glen Malure Hostel
- Refreshments provided each day
- First Aid on site at each mountain
- Fundraising support
- Fairtrade SERVE t-shirt
- SERVE 4 peaks challenge pack – everything you need to know to get you peak-ready.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
- What’s it all about? The 4 peaks challenge is a great way to spend a fun weekend outdoors with your friends or colleagues while raising much needed funds for a worthy cause.
- Can anyone participate? All participants must be aged 18 years and over. All participants must be in good health and have a reasonable fitness level.
- What do I need to bring?
• Heavy fleece/wind stopper
• Hat and gloves
• Waterproof jacket
• Waterproof trousers
• Platypus/water bottle (3L)
• Spare dry base layers
• Walking trousers
• Walking boots
• Sunglasses/sun protection
• Day sack (20/30L)
• Waterproof bag cover
• Energy bars/snacks
• Casual wear for evening
• Wash kit & trek towel
Your SERVE fundraising team is here to help you reach your target by providing support and advice. This will include online fundraising tools, sponsor cards, t-shirts and other resources.
For more information contact Fiachra Brennan: